2 bags of Rock Harbour Spiny lobster Tail Meat– Thawed & Diced
½ Medium size white onion - diced
2 Garlic cloves - minced
3 tbsp Butter
1.5 cups Emmental cheese - grated
20 White button mushroom caps (stems removed)
1 splash White wine
1 cup Cream cheese
2 handfuls Spinach – stems removed
3 tbsp Grated parmesan
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp Cayenne pepper
½ cup Panko breadcrumbs
3 tbsp Italian parsley – finely chopped
Zest from 1 Lemon
½ tsp - Lemon juice
Chopped Chives for garnish
1. Heat a medium sized pan on medium heat. Add 2 tbsp of butter, onion and garlic. Season with salt. Cooking for approximately 20-30 minutes until golden.
2. Deglaze with wine and cook until there is no liquid left.
3. Add spinach and 1 tbsp of butter to the caramelized onions and garlic. Cook until spinach is wilted.
4. Add lobster and gently cook for30 seconds. Pour mix into a bowl and chill until cold.
5. Meanwhile, using a medium sized bowl, soften the cream cheese by pushing down with a spatula.
6. Remove chilled lobster mix from fridge and fold in with the cream cheese
7. Add cayenne, dijon, parmesan, salt, lemon zest, lemon juice, 1 cup of Emmental cheese and mix until combined.
8. Place mix into piping bag and pipe into mushroom caps.
9. Top with remaining cheese and bake at 450˚F for 15 minutes.
10. Using a small pan on medium heat, add 1 tbsp of butter and brown the panko. Add parsley and lemon zest, season with salt.
11. Garnish cooked mushroom caps with panko crumble and chopped chives and serve!