Rock Harbour Tilapia Fillet x 3 packages
Baby potatoes x 1.5lb bag
Asparagus x 1 bunch, ends trimmed
Cajun spice x 1/4 cup
Lemon x 1
Butter x ¼ cup
Thyme x few springs
For the Chermoula
Italian parsley x handful
Mint x 4 stems
Cilantro x handful
Garlic x 3 cloves
Ginger x 3 slices
Lemon zest x 1 lemon
Cumin seeds x 1.5 tsp
Ground coriander x 1.5 tsp
Paprika x .5 tsp
Chili flakes x .5 tsp
Saffron x pinch
Lemon juice x 1 lemon
Olive oil x 1 cup
Salt to taste
1. Set up a food processor to makethe chermoula. Add the parsley, mint and cilantro. Trim some of the stems but a bit from the parsley and cilantro is ok. Add garlic, ginger and lemon zest.
2. On high heat gently toast the cumin, coriander, paprika, chili flakes in a medium sized pan. This step won’t take long, you will start to smell the spices almost immediately so ensure to toss the spices, so they don’t burn. Once they have cooled down, add to the food processor.
3. Add saffron, the lemon juice, olive oil and blend together until you have a smooth but chunky sauce. Set aside in the fridge until read to use.
4. In a medium sized pot, add the baby potatoes. Fill with water until an inch above the potatoes. Add some salt. Once the water has begun to boil, bring down to a simmer for 10 minutes. At around the 9 minute mark, add the asparagus to the pot and blanch for 30 seconds. Remove the asparagus and set aside.
5. Have a tray ready to go for assembling and baking. Drain the water from the potatoes and toss in a large bowl with some olive oil, salt and pepper. Place the potatoes at the bottom of your tray. Gently toss the asparagus with some olive oil, salt and pepper and set aside.
6. Place the cajun spice onto a plate. Open the tilapia and dip the tilapia in the cajun spice on both sides. Place directly onto the potatoes in the tray. Repeat until all 3 filets are done. While placing the tilapia on the tray, in no specific area add the asparagus in and around tilapia.
7. Cut up a few knobs of butter and slice the lemon into thin slices. Place the butter and lemon slices allover your tray of ingredients, add thyme and bake at 450°F for 15 minutes.
8. Add chermoula on top indifferent places and serve.