2 bags - Rock Harbour Cooked Lobster Claws & Arms, meat removed
2 Garlic cloves, thinly sliced
1 Small white onion, finely chopped
2 tbsp, Extra virgin olive oil
2/3 cup, Unsalted butter
2 cups, Arborio rice
1/3 cup, White wine
1 1/2 cups, Chicken stock
1 1/2 cups, Seafood stock
2/3 cups, Canned chopped tomato
2/3 cups, Mascarpone cheese
1/3 cups, Parmesan cheese
8 springs, Tarragon, roughly chopped
Salt to taste
1. Heat up a medium sized pot on high heat. Addolive oil and half of the butter
2. Add onions and garlic. Season with salt. Cookuntil softened, approximately 3-5min. Add arborio rice, stir occasionally for3-5min, add white wine and continue to stir the rice.
3. Mix the chicken stock and seafood stocktogether. Add 1 cup of liquid at a time while continuously stirring. Repeatwith the remaining stock until all gone, allowing the rice to absorb the stockand the rice becomes slightly translucent. This process should takeapproximately 20 minutes
4. Add chopped tomatoes and stir occasionally andcook for another 5 minutes until rice is al dente.
5. Add mascarpone and parmesan, mix well. Reservesome parmesan for garnish.
6. Mix in tarragon reserving some for garnish.
7. Zest in the lemon and add juice from half of thelemon. If you like more lemon, season to taste.
8. Add in reserved lobster meat and remainingbutter, continue to stir until its all combined and creamy risotto is achieved
9. Serve immediately, garnish with remainingchopped tarragon and parmesan