2 packs - Rock Harbour Spiny Lobster Tail Meat
1 tbsp Butter
1 tbsp Taco seasoning
1 Avocado – peeled, pitted, cut in half and thinly sliced
1 tbsp Queso cotija
2 tbsp Red onion – peeled & diced
1 Mango – peeled & diced
5 Jalapeño – seeds removed & diced
Juice from ½ Lime
10 Cherry tomatoes – cut into wedges
8 sprigs Cilantro - chopped
1. Dice up lobster meat into 2 cm small cubes.
2. Heat a medium sized pan on high heat.
3. Add butter, taco seasoning and stir for approximately 10 secs making sure not to burn. Mix in lobster meat and cook for approximately 1 minute - it will cook fast. Season with salt, transfer to a bowl and set aside.
Prepare Mango Salsa:
1. Place red onion, mango, jalapeño, cherry tomatoes and cilantro into a small mixing bowl.
2. Add lime juice, season with salt, mix and set aside.
1. Place 3 tostadas onto a flat surface. Add half an avocado on two pieces.
2. Grate cotija cheese on top of the avocado, followed by 6-9 pieces of lobster on top spread out evenly. Stack one tostada on top of the other.
3. For the last tostada, add double the amount of lobster, grate more cotija on top, add mango salsa and garnish with sliced jalapeño, sliced radish and cilantro. Place on top of your other two tostadas to complete the dish.
Check our recipe reel here.