8 Rock Harbour Split Spiny Lobster Tails
8 Rock Harbour Argentina Ez-Peel Shrimp Skewers
1 Red pepper
½ Red onion
15 sprigs cilantro
2 tablespoon jerk seasoning
1 tablespoon butter
1. Peel and slice plantain. Fry at medium to high heat. 350F is a good temperature. Season with sea salt as soon as they come out.
2. Peel the shells off the shrimp and pull the lobster meat out of the shell. Set aside.
3. Grab a tray and cut red pepper into a diamond shape, set onto the tray. Peel and cut red onion and pineapple into medium large chunks.
4. Finely chop up the cilantro and mix with jerk seasoning and butter.
5. Assemble the skewers. Start with the red pepper, red onion and pineapple at the bottom, then follow with the lobster tail. Change up how you like but continue on with another set up red onion, red pepper and pineapple. Add shrimp and close it off with a red onion to secure it all in.
6. Brush with jerk butter.
7. Have the grill preset too high. Make sure it’s nice and clean. Oil up the grill and place skewers on. Close the lid and cook for 5min. Turnover, brush with more jerk butter and finish cooking for 2 min, season with salt.
Check our recipe reel here.