30pc Rock Harbour Cooked White Pacific Shrimp P&D, 22 pcs tails removed & diced
2 tbsp Mayo
1 tbsp Sriracha
1/4 Pomegranate, seeds removed
1/2 tbsp Red onion, finely diced
1/2 tsp Sugar
3 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
1/2 Lime, juice
2 Clementines, peeled and slices separated
1 Green onion, sliced
3 tbsp Poke sauce
2 cups Cooked short grain rice
3 tbsp Seasoned rice vinegar
1/2 Avocado, diced into small cubes
1 tbsp Furikake x 1tbsp
Micro basil for garnish
1. In a small bowl add mayo with the sriracha and mix to make a spicy mayo.
2. Take 3 tbsp of spicy mayo and mix with the diced shrimp.
3. Combine the pomegranate, red onion, sugar, pinch of salt, olive oil and the lime juice. Mix well and set aside.
4. Thinly slice radish coins, stack them up and julienne the radish to create matchsticks. Place into a small bowl with a cube of ice to keep it crisp.
5. Mix seasoned rice vinegar with cooked rice and set aside.
6. Have 4 small glass vessels ready for your build. In this order layer the glass. Start with the rice, gently spoon it in without pressing too much. Add avocado, half a tbsp of furikake, a small of amount of poke sauce approx. ¾ tbsp, shrimp salad, pomegranate salsa and green onion. Then place the 2 whole shrimp that you set aside in the beginning on the rim of the glass, top the bowl with the clementine wedges, radish match sticks, another half tbsp of furikake and then garnish with the micro basil.