2 lbs Rock Harbour Black Tiger Shrimp P&D
1.5 lbs baby potatoes
4 ears of corn
3 tbsp butter - soften
5 sprigs Italian parsley
6 cloves of garlic
3 spicy chorizo sausages
3 tbsp old bay spice
1 tbsp lemon pepper
1 tbsp salt
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp olive oil
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Add baby potatoes and cook for approximately 12 minutes until soft not too soft as they will cook again on the grill.
3. Peel the corn and cut into 3 pieces, and then again lengthwise so you have a totally of 6 pieces per ear of corn. Add the corn into the same pot as the potatoes and remove after 3 minutes and place in a large bowl.
4. While potatoes are finishing to cook, mix together the soft butter, chopped Italian parsley, minced garlic and a pinch of salt and set aside.
5. Place cooked potatoes in the same bowl as the corn. Slice chorizo and add to the same large bowl. Season with old bay spice, lemon pepper, 1 tablespoon of salt, and lemon juice. Melt the garlic butter and add into the bowl. Add shrimp and mix well.
6. Preheat the barbecue on high.
7. Using aluminum foil, layer 2 pieces to create a bowl shape. Evenly distribute the shrimp, potatoes, corn, and sausage.
8. In a small bowl and add jalapenos, olive oil, salt, and mix.
9. Char jalapenos on the grill and add them to your aluminum foil bowls. Add a couple layers of foil to create a lid, wrap tightly, and seal.
10. Once preheated, turn down the barbecue temperature to medium.
11. Place on the grill for 14 minutes, at the 7-minute mark flip over and finish cooking.
12. Open and serve in foil packets. Finish with a splash of fresh lemon juice and a sprinkle of old bay seasoning.
*Note: This recipe can also be made in the oven at 400F for 12-15 minutes.
Check out our recipe reel here.